Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Hugo Boss UK & IRE PR & Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a marketing department and will be passionate about working in a fast-paced environment within a global fashion business.
With dual reporting into the BOSS Marketing Manager and HUGO Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support across all areas of the marketing department across both BOSS and HUGO brands and all channels.What you can expect:
- Distribute and implement brand assets according to marketing calendar across all channels; retail, wholesale, franchise, and partnerships whilst ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Maintain brand guardianship ensuring the HB footprint is consistent at every level.
- Manage artwork briefings for marketing and media materials.
- Support on the planning and delivery of special projects, e.g. pop ups, collabs and events which at times may require out-of-hours work.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives and create a positive working environment.
- Working as part of the wider HB UK & IRE PR & Marketing team on ad hoc tasks including events, VIP guests, hosting and logistics.
- Total ownership of maintenance and development of marketing calendar working with cross-functional teams to ensure all information is circulated and up to date. Obtain partner calendars.
- Create monthly market research insight report to help inform wider team decisions.
- Department lead with retail mall partners, ensuring brand relevant opportunities are presented to Marketing Managers and are delivered where relevant.
- Report on marketing campaign results, analyse return on investment and explore ways to improve or maintain successes.
- Team lead on all admin needs in correspondence with the global teams including but not limited to shot lists, campaign assets, and GWP orders, ensuring the department is updated on all necessary information.
- Manage marketing collateral and marketing stock.
- Action and support CRM briefings for local marketing campaigns.
- You are familiar with retail, wholesale and business partners within the industry and understand the challenges, opportunities and needs of this industry (multi-channel) with brand marketing experience.
- You are a self-starter, solution-oriented and have a strongly organized way of working that helps you to stay on top of your projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You are agile and thrive in a busy department that requires you to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- You are design orientated, think creatively and have an understanding of brand building.
- Your work is characterized by diligence and detail orientation which enables you to switch flexibly between the specific task structure and the bigger picture of your projects.
- You enjoy cross-functional communication and cooperation with other departments as well as external partners - you are a natural networker that likes to pitch their ideas to others.
- You'll be an energetic individual with an eagerness to develop and learn new skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.