NATION.io is looking for a VP of Sales to join the leadership team and help with launching a new ecommerce checkout product. With a team hailing from high frequency trading firms and top creative and branding teams, NATION just completed its pre-seed fundraise in October of 2022 and is launching its product in Q1.
Our team moves fast. We are not a team of post-it note leaders. We do not spend weeks doing aimless whiteboarding sessions to figure out what we want to build. We do jump into design quickly, work towards prototypes, and spend long nights grinding to make the business run as fast as possible.
- Lead and accelerate sales growth by forecasting, planning and executing business strategies aligned with our growth
- People leadership to establish a world-class sales organization: lead and organize the Sales Teams, optimize the use of resources, time, budget, etc
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution
- Work cross-functionally to develop new product opportunities
You’ll fit in at NATION if:
- You’re action oriented. We don’t sit around and wait for the world to change to fit our vision.
- You’re okay with risk. NATION is a startup — and we’re well capitalized — but a successful outcome for us is not coasting into stasis. We’re looking to make a dent, and be sufficiently rewarded for doing so.
- You are connected and curious to cultures outside of your day-to-day work. Our team is made up of musicians, fine artists, poets, filmmakers, and more. We take inspiration from many places, and we encourage the quirky, the weird, and the path less-wandered.
- You are willing to think far outside the box, break rules, and stick out. We’re a proud collection of engineers and designers who have found previous roles oppressive and rigid. Dropouts are welcome. You should have a love for doing what’s noble—not what’s accepted.
- You’re entrepreneurial. NATION prides itself on entrepreneurial density — every single one of our employees could go out and start companies of their own.
- You’re excited to travel. Face to face communication is back, and it’s more important to close deals than ever. You’re prepared to jump on flights and make connections in unexpected places while doing so.
- Years of relevant experience with leading teams within fashion
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present at a high level
- High performance through autonomy and agility