To support our Sales Advisors team, we are searching for a Working Student Sales Advisor (f/m/d) Mytheresa Store to be based in our Mytheresa store in Munich.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supporting and advising our national and international customers to exceed customer expectations
- Building long-term customer relationships through professional advice towards our customers with product and brand know-how
- Representation of our company with the right expressions and customer orientation
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant work experience in a luxury or high-end retail environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer orientation
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a passion for luxury fashion
- Have a strong ability to work in a team, ideally acquired in a sales environment
- Very good verbal knowledge of German, good English skills and/or other language skills are a plus (e.g. Arabic, Chinese or Russian)
- You live in or around Munich and have the status of student
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.