Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about driving results in your role as a Communications Manager?
- Do you love making a difference?
The Communications Manager is responsible for driving brand desirability, sales growth, customer acquisition and retention, through the development and implementation of the Singapore Communications strategy, encompassing Media and Public Relations. This position is required to adapt/ develop communications specific strategies for the market under the guidance of global and regional Communications. Responsibilities Media
- Lead and develop the execution of advertising strategy to support Singapore business goals
- Brief Media, strategy planning and development with agency
- Select and execute Media plans across channels, ensuring deliverables are met
- Execute regular Market research to measure brand health with local target audience
- Help to identify new target markets and work with Regional Media to devise strategy to reach this market
- Drive innovation to deliver new customer growth and brand awareness
- Measure campaign results, insights and recommendations
Financial and Communications Operations Management
- Manage, lead, and execute PR strategy development and campaign implementation to support new store openings, product launches, key selling occasions and company branding
- Oversee event strategy for Brand and customer activations
- Set monthly objectives and develop contacts in proactively reaching media to secure editorial placement across print, digital and social.
- Identify opportunities for strategic product placement within all local and national publications and activate
- Drive innovation/ideas for customer growth and brand awareness
- Manage local PR agency, including setting of roles and responsibilities, KPI's and reporting
- Identify and build media and influencer relationships to secure brand coverage
Collaborate with Regional Communications and local sales teams to Implement Comms plans:
- Be fiscally accountable for Communications budget
- Manage and report on budget spends monthly
- Develop and executive qualitative and quantitative market research. Track trends, analyzing market research & studies, making recommendations for the business
- Ensure the regular and ad hoc reporting and information are delivered to the region as required
- Align with Regional Media team/Market leader in developing marketing communication strategies for Singapore to be in line with global media/marketing initiatives
- Work in collaboration with local management, regional team, and stores to support the initiatives and efforts of the market.
- Work with Visual Merchandising, Merchandising and Logistics to ensure merchandises are available to support Marketing initiatives
- Disseminate information on advertising to Sales teams
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Communications required
- Minimum 10 years' experience with at least 3 years in management of communications in a retail environment
- Possess analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation.
- A team player who can work independently and proactively in reaching market goals
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Highly organized, with attention to detail
- Strong budget planning experience and excel fluency
- Hands on experience, able to connect & interact with various agencies & partners
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Proven track record of executing 360 marketing campaigns