WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC WHOLESALE MERCHANDISER TO DRIVE OUR WHOLESALE MERCHANDISING STRATEGY
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
The Wholesale Merchandiser is responsible for driving the product strategies for the wholesale channel in compliance with the cluster strategy. The role is to support top accounts with the right merchandising strategies to reach their business goals and ensure the Wholesale channel aligns with the brand vision and future growth plans. Based on sales analysis and internal/external feedback, the mission of this role is to be the link between Design, Collection Merchandising and Wholesale / Key accounts.
- Build and implement a merchandising vision in line with our cluster strategy and GANNI merchandising plans and objectives in the short and longer term.
- Be the privileged point of contact in-between Wholesale Managers, Top Accounts and Design / Central Collection Merchandising.
- Proactively support Wholesale with their Product assortment strategies by monitoring and analyzing their performance.
- Define the yearly product plans for the Top 30 Wholesale accounts
- Be the business partner for Wholesale from Sell In to Sell Out
- Participate in the Selling-in along with the Wholesale managerS to facilitate the implementation of the strategy
- Coordinate product initiatives and must-buys with DTC channels
- Based on showroom meetings and market visits, gather collection feedback and translate the input into synthesized and actionable market needs to the Collection Merchandising team
- Conduct sales analysis on a monthly and seasonal basis in both a quantitative and qualitative manner: sell-in, sell-out.
- Ensure the Wholesale Team is set up with adequate selling tools and product briefs to support the product strategies ahead of showroom
- Proactively support the Wholesale Team in identifying and executing potential product exclusives and capsules both in line with the Wholesale Strategies and Category growth objectives.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will be proactive and enjoy working in a rapidly growing company. We strive daily to improve and grow within the team and the wider business. We look to learn and continually drive the business and our competencies forward.
- Independent, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a luxury fashion company or related. Previous experience in working with Wholesale is a must. Experience working in sales merchandising is a plus.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Leadership capabilities to inspire and motivate teams
- Creative thinker
- Ability to travel
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Merchandising team!
Depending on the right candidate, we are happy to accommodate the base in either the Paris, Milan or London office.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Margaux Roch, Merchandising Director at email@example.com
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.