- Silvia Tcherassi
- Miami, Florida (US)
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Silvia Tcherassi is looking for an E-Commerce assistant to support in various areas of
the existing digital platform. This is an on-site position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting the E-Commerce Director in the day-to-day operations.
• Assisting in the implementation of the e-commerce strategy to improve customer
experience and sales.
• Analyze and organize customer segmentation and lists.
• Assist in content upload, customer service and communications pertaining to the
brand’s online platform and other sales channels.
• Assist with the customer service aspect of the website, ensuring all our direct
communications channels are being answered on a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• Minimum one year in E-Commerce experience.
• Knowledge in both Meta & Google reporting and advertising platforms.
• Highly organized.
• Experience in e-commerce platforms such as Shopify Plus, Farfetch, Amazon, &
Craft CMS is preferred.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize, track, and complete multiple projects
• The Company offers a comprehensive insurance package which includes health
insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans, and life insurance.
• 5 days vacation / 5 sick days per year.
About Silvia Tcherassi
“I strive to create effortless luxury without pretension or excess: a concept of casual
glamour that is as timeless as it is fluid and elegant.” – Silvia Tcherassi
An innovative pioneer and visionary, Silvia Tcherassi’s brand was established over thirty
years ago and has evolved into a global, multi-branch business. Her creations have
been presented during the Paris and Milan fashion weeks and she was awarded the
Officier de L'Ordre Arts et Lettres (Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters), one of
France’s highest honors. Her designs are available worldwide in her boutiques,
prestigious department stores and premier online luxury fashion retailers.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert