Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will be assisting the Senior Sourcing Specialist for all areas of garment manufacturing focus on Knit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the merchandising activities for Product development.
* Coordinate & follow up development activities including proto samples, stock fitting, Pre-Production samples, and all the raw materials are up to standards and approved in a timely manner.
* System management for Sample PO issuing with high integrity of data accuracy.
* Manage deliveries and maintain POs updates to ensure status is accurate for reporting.
* Communicate & coordinate effectively with internal and external counterparts.
* Maintain and update system data.
* Handle day-to-day communications - email/fax, documentation, and filing work.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably working with high end fashion brand.
* Diploma or above holder in Fashion/Textile or related disciplines.
* Sound technical knowledge in sweater or knit or woven
* Experience working in buying office, garment manufacturing and large trading firms.
* Experience with both USA and Europe markets.
* Self-motivated, independent, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
* Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
* PLM & SAP system knowledge would be an advantage