Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will support the Manager to drive the Ralph Lauren Transparency & Traceability Road Map. He/ she will be responsible for reviewing the internal traceability process and sharing feedback for improvement. He/she is also responsible to trace product and its components to the various stages of the process especially through upstream suppliers in the value chain. This position will collaborate with cross functional teams, provide support and training to stakeholders throughout the end-to-end traceability processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Help Capacity Assurance Management Team and Raw Materials team to map value chain correctly in various systems.
* Assist the manager to provide training to the Finished Goods and Raw Material suppliers about Chain of Custody documentation which is required by customs and country laws.
* Work closely with suppliers to assess their current Chain of Custody documentation and monitor if the basic Chain of Custody documentation is in place.
* Identify supplier's and value chain's potential gaps and collect actions from suppliers with a specific timeline.
* updates, risk and issue logs.
* Support the manager to collect and get update on supplier's on-going traceability projects that can be leveraged at later stages.
* Ensure adoption of 'best practice' - where it exists (e.g. in data standards, process & systems development)
* Continuously monitor and enhance systematic presence in traceability requirements.
* Collaborate with Global-Citizenship team, Sustainability team, Raw Materials team, Production Operations team and provide inputs to Digitalize Value Chain (DVC) team for systems further development.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Degree holder in Textile, Supply Chain Management, or related discipline
* At least 5 years of experience in material procurement; having experience on traceability and sustainability areas is a plus
* Self-motivated, proactive and can work independently
* Logical thinker, take initiatives, handle and prioritize multiple activities
* Good interpersonal skills; able to build effective relationship and influence key partners with all levels
* Good communication and presentation skills, assertive and organized
* Demonstrates a "can-do" approach in being proactive with work assignments
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Power Point, Excel and Visio
* Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
* Willing to travel