Ralph Lauren Corporation is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
We are currently looking for an experienced Brand Image Specialist (fulltime) to support our Ralph Lauren store in the Designer Outlet Roermond. In this challenging position you are responsible for delivering creative and visual excellence, ensuring that Seasonal Guidelines are adapted and creative solutions are offered to maximize layout and presentation. Utilize commercial reports to understand store performance, ensuring visual presentation is both commercial and consistent. Champion and uphold Model Store standards, coaching the in store team on brand expectation and maintain all visual displays in store including mannequins styling, props and product. Support the store team with all Brand Presentation actions and provide store specific solutions. Take a key role in the commercial evaluation of the store and its space mix. Regularly communication with the Brand Image Manager and undertake any additional tasks set out by him.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* EXCEED SALES AND PROFITABILITY TARGETS Commercially analyze store performance, offering VM solutions to support sales mix, space mix and Key KPI's. Understand the use of Category performance, bestsellers and concept report to utilize this information in order to commercially support VM decisions and measure the success of floor moves, layout and space changes. Conduct walkthroughs with the GM and Store Management team, providing VM suggestions and ensuring the management teams are aware of VM direction and updates KPI's all to include the following; -VM efficiency/Launch effectiveness/Commerciality of decisions and quality of weekly feedback/Store commercial performance following layout changes/Consistency of Model store score/Weekly standards and floor layouts
* INSPIRE AND DEVELOP THE TEAM Responsible for your personal contribution to team /store & own your personal PDP, look for ways to continuously improve Development of team, succession and growth of VM talent in store Represent RL through appropriate dress & grooming standards. Promote the growth of in store visual talent, training and developing teams regarding adaptation and implementation of Model store guidelines and the visual proposition
* RL EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE MODEL Support the GM in ensuring that the Store environment is upheld and customer focused, through elevated Brand Presentation, creative and commercial Visual Merchandising and displays. Ensure the Brand standards is upheld whilst still ensuring we get the right balance of Model store, being commercial therefore supporting the commerciality needed to deliver the RL Experience
* OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY AND COMPLIANCE Deliver consistent in store coaching, setting a clear expectation regarding Brand standards, densities and replenishment. Ensure that there is a focus on daily product placement and presentation.
* Produce weekly sign off sheets of store. Ensure that direction from senior visits is actioned and followed up appropriately. Ensure that daily updates and weekly actions (Newsbrief) are completed in a timely manner, providing best in class photos and commentary to the Brand Image Manager when required. Summarize and present weekly feedback to BIM, identifying areas of opportunity within store; both commercially, creatively & sharing best practice. Play a key part in proposal of floor layout to BIM, ensuring floor moves are brand appropriate.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Store based visual merchandising/brand presentation management experience (at least 2 years experience)
* Fluent in English, speaking and writing
* Roermond based
* Open to travel to support other stores within the Region
* Experience managing commercial performance, display dressing and styling across multiple items
* General computer proficiency focusing on Word, Excel, Power Point
* Comprehensive understanding of visual merchandising/brand presentation training methods