The Marketing Operations Coordinator will manage directly "Out of Season" projects and lead on seasonal milestone planning, while ensuring the Brand guidelines are always respected.
They will actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs. They will ensure a flawless execution of all projects. They will develop and maintain good relationships with key internal stakeholders and markets, acting as a key voice from marketing on an Out of Season perspective. Job Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Global Brand Marketing Manager
- Support the implementation of the seasonal marketing timeline
- Own the marketing timeline, contributing to create projects' document and support key stakeholders in meeting the deadlines
- Managing directly Out of Season projects, with a special focus on milestone planning
- Be a brand guardian, cross all channels, and ensuring the cascading and respect of the brand guidelines
- Generate new flows when necessary
- Be the key person in the Brand Marketing in the selection process of new tools for Marketing department, liaising with our Digital Transformation team.
- Min 1-2 years' experience in a similar role for Fashion/Luxury Company or agency / Consultant Company as PM or account
- efficient project manager
- innovation and optimisation enthusiast, with the abilities to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Planning and key milestones champions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Modern mindset, bringing enthusiasm to their work each day
- Be a team player with confidence to take the lead and guide
- Excellent English and Italian knowledge
- Key Skills: project management, organization, communication, and agency management.
The role requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as this role is central to ensuring streamlined communication between departments on the various flows and marketing launches.
They will be able to work with different tools, supporting the business transformation of Zegna with new tools and new process to guarantee more efficiency. They will be curious, passionate and proactive. Key Activities
- Process: Lead global timeline management and process to ensure flawless execution of projects. The person will be responsible for maintaining the marketing flow process at Zegna across HQ key functions and Regions.
- Project Coordination: Manage Out of Season Projects, with strong attention to details, and a goal-oriented attitude. The person will be responsible for coordinating different stakeholders and synthetize all key information in straight-forward project document for cascading.
- Strategic Planning Support : They will support the Global Brand Marketing Manager with preparation of relevant materials related to key internal meetings or summits e.g. marketing timeline reviews, bi-annual marketing summit
- Brand: Brand protection champion, ensuring the Brand guidelines and TOV are always respected.
- Support - Insights and Research: They will support the Global Brand Marketing Manager with research, ideation and planning for upcoming projects and strategy meetings. They will collect and use data to inform new projects and the evaluation of existing ones. They will keep abreast of current trends in marketing and technical innovation.
The ideal person for this role will have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role or in agency / consultancy company as a project manager / account, you will be innovative, hands-on, great communicator, with attention to the details and to not missing deadlines, and love interacting with members of a wider team. You will be able to demonstrate excellent project management skills. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and work re-actively and flexibly to the ever-changing environment whilst maintaining a proactive approach. You will have a keen interest in luxury, respect for the craftmanship, and will build a robust knowledge of the objectives of the business. This will include new tools, optimisation of process and managements of projects, new flows.