Asst Mgr, Visual Comm & Ops - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
This position will support their manager with the creation, development, and production of all Visual Merchandising Communication tools. Partners with Visual Merchandising team to effectively communicate strategies clearly and concisely to ensure accurate execution of floor set document.
- Manages and owns the floor-set document and floor-set document process.
- Partners with production center to approve proofs and set mail pack dates.
- Supports in delivering all Frontline & Outlet visual communications to the CHICOS FAS field organization; including visual updates, product info, information, tests, rollouts, etc.
- Understands the visual calendar and milestone dates.
- Partners with the Manager, Visual Communications/Ops and Manager, Visual Merchandising to develop and elevate floor-set documents to support visual merchandising strategies.
- Participates in the floor-set planning process from concept to store execution to ensure on time delivery of floor-set document.
- Provides "hands-on" support to floor set, floor-set planning, and special presentations/events.
- Assists with preparation of materials for Executive presentations.
- Assists with organization of internal and external distribution lists of Visual Merchandising Communications tools.
- Creates and manages weekly/bi-weekly visual survey's and review submissions for the visual update communications.
- Responsible for the marketing library, distro, and photography monthly in the visual studio.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years retail experience required; retail specific preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong visual design skills with working knowledge of Digital Photography, Graphic Design fundamentals, Layouts, Print Production, Typography, etc.
- Knowledge of Photography preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated technical and graphic skills
- Team player with a strong desire to succeed individually and as a team
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert