With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of the leading fashion retailers in North America, Chico's FAS is a company of three unique brands - Chico's, White House Black Market, and Soma. As a design intern, you will work directly with our team to create the upcoming collection. Our 10-week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization.
This internship provides the ability to apply formal course work studies into a career setting and gain an understanding of the roles of retail professionals. Internships are available in merchandising, design, technology, and finance. Start developing the skills you will need when you graduate now!
- Be exposed to the total business processes and procedures
- Gain an understanding of the roles of the retail professionals
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Junior or Senior status at an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Interest in pursuing a career in retail
- Excellent analytical and computer skills in MS office (especially Excel)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.