With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for crafting a comprehensive Communication and PR strategy that will ensure healthy Company Reputation and leading Marketing results through Earned Media Value. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing a Corporate PR Strategy that dovetails with our Investor Relations messaging to magnify key strategies to consumer audiences.
- Manages corporate storytelling and website content and functionality and evolves and maintains the Investor Relations and Corporate initiatives presentation decks for external use.
- Manages corporate brand and cultural identity across multiple communications channels and audiences while ensuring cohesive messaging and position for the company.
- Manages Corporate LinkedIn accounts and aligns regular messaging to overarching corporate strategy.
- Partners with Investor Relations to ensure the Corporate FAS website reflects key strategies/stories.
- Develops and leads the execution of Corporate PR Strategies in support of our key initiatives.
- Strategy on Corporate Trust and Reputation through charitable partnerships, industry indorsement and more.
- Develops annual strategy and execute brand product and moments strategy to unlock maximum Earned Media Value - through meaningful placement.
- Manages external PR agency, when applicable.
- Assists in developing and manages the execution of Charitable and Partnership Strategies.
- Brand Partnerships and Activations that includes Charitable / Partner strategies, consolidated influencer, spokesperson, advocate support in narratives.
- Integration and support of key community stylist events.
- Support store opening / closures
- Data driven approach to performance as it relates to Earned Media Value, Word of Mouth and Community engagement.
- Corporate Communication Plan
- ELT industry engagement summary (and support)
- Leader integration into overall PR plan
- Clear cascade of marketing plans to organization via intranet
- Partner with HR on key corporate releases (Linkedin and other)
- Natural Disaster communication management with HR
- PR risk communication and strategy for potential situations that could put company reputation at risk.
- Maintains company standards, including company mission, values, and provides branding/identity leadership for other corporate initiatives as required.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- BA/BS Degree Required in Marketing, PR, Communications, or similar field
- Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years' experience in Public relations, social media, media, or communications experience
- Ability to create and implement communications programs in a rapid growth environment. Dedication to quality and innovative thinking
- Outstanding people management skills with a proven ability to help employees develop and contribute to their full potential
- Experienced leader with strong initiative and ability to handle multiple projects/roles in an evolving environment
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated program development/execution
- Ability and affinity for working in a matrix environment with few formal processes/procedures
- Ability to influence others
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.