Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Merchandise Product Manager Global eCommerce Tools (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management department. A highly motivated team of expertswho, of course, greatly enjoy their work is looking forward to you joining them.What you can expect:
- Creating user stories in an agile scum environment
- Work closely with members of the Scrum team to own and deliver the best possible concept for a prioritized topic including testing phases
- Continuous exchange with relevant stakeholders / users of the tool
- Work closely with different teams across all countries to support them with relevant business configurations and align on product features being developed
- Support in projects to improve our merchandise tools & processes for own Retail incl. eCom
- At least 3 years of working experience in the following areas: projects, retail, merchandising, eCommerce
- Working experience as a Product Manager
- Flexible and preferably experienced in multi-cultural project teams
- High communication skills for all levels of stakeholders and support mentality towards internal customers
- Ability to divert day to day business operations into strategic process concepts
- English - fluent
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.