Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As CRM Consultant (m/f/d) you are responsible to define the CRM business targets, strategy and action plan for several of our 55 markets across the globe. Based on the global CRM strategy, you build the bridge between the central CRM department and the local markets; having a holistic view over markets' current state of the business and their KPI performance on the one side and an in-depth knowledge of all CRM projects/tools/mechanisms/analytical models on the other side to drive local business.What you can expect:
- Building strong relationships with the stakeholders from Marketing and Retail within the local subsidiaries, consulting and supporting them in all CRM matters
- Consulting the market strategically, by jointly defining CRM business targets, and supporting the markets in defining and implementing local measures to reach their individual targets
- Regularly analysing the CRM KPIs on market level to be up to date on the individual performance and to identify areas of action
- Ensure the correct implementation of CRM processes and usage of CRM Tools in the markets
- Collaborating with the global CRM team to ensure new CRM tools, mechanics or campaigns are benefiting the markets' needs
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams that are working globally in different locations
- Broad CRM knowledge and understanding (campaigning, reporting, tools and technical setup)
- Analytical strength to formulate strategies and actions based on KPIs
- Highly customer- und service orientated, ideally with experience in retail (Fashion/Lifestyle/Luxury industry)
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex matters adequately to the target audience
- Solution orientated thinking and proactive working style
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
- Willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.