Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an experienced Retail Training (m/f/x) to join our Global Retail Communications, Training & Development team focus on Menswear and Onboarding.
Previous Experience must required. Fluent in English (Spoken and Written).What you can expect:
- Drive retail performance, cosistency, execution and optimization though support and lead of global and cross functional initiatives.
- Futher develop our global HUGO BOSS Retail Academy (onboarding training) & University training programs.
- Enhance all training initiatives with regards to BOSS portfolio.
- Continuously evaluate and monitor effectiveness and sustainability of trainings.
- Develop innovative and solution oriented training initiatives / tools to optimize global retail processes and consistency that drive dynamic retailings, commerciality, customer centricity, customer experience and sustainable growth.
- Prepare, deliver and follow-up on training initiatives /workshops in all regions. 100% openmind willing to travel.
- Observe and coach retail employes on the POS to ensure consistently high customer service and behaviours which are demostrated in all aspects of customer interaction.
- Enable of own Retail Trainers to ensure strategic approach of HUGO BOSS customer service excellence.
- Boost a retail mindset and behavior though training initiatives.
• Demonstrated Experience of retail - ideally in luxury fashion retail.
• University degree in business, economics, pyschology or adult education would be an advantage.
• Knowlege of e-learning development and state of the art training tools.
• Strong experience in the creating, delivering and implementing (virtual) trainings for retail employee using multiple media, leading and executing global projects and teams.
• Fluent in English C1- Advantage and preferable as a second language (Spoken and written).
• Advanced MS Office Skills and ideally coding e-learning, StorlQ and LMS.
• Strong experience communication, methodical and presentation skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, strong customer centriciy and retail commerciality.
• Strong organizational skills, structure work approach with attention to detail.
• Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.
• Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management.
• Self-confident and positive demeanor, engaging personality in an international environment.Your benefits:
• Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.