Kering is a global Luxury group which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. In 2021, Kering had 42,000 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion. Kering is a major player in the luxury sector. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering empowers its people to lead the way in terms of creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." A shared culture and determination unite our Houses. Together, we are building a unique, passionate and responsible Luxury group, working to push boundaries in a positive way. Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.Job Description Your opportunity
The Retail EUS & BRM Specialist will work in the Retail Support Team and will lead support service for store users, ensuring alignment to corporate strategy. The team is structured with geographical pole approach and the successful candidate will be responsible for the UK & Ireland. How you will contribute
Reporting to the EMEAI End User Store Support Manager who is based in Italy, you will be expected to manage support services across the UK and Ireland autonomously as well as travelling to the other Kering office locations in Italy and France from time to time.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Who you are
- Responsible for the implementation & running of support services to all store locations in UK & Ireland
- Manage the relationship with the Houses retail teams in UK & Ireland (Retail operations, Store managers, Area managers, Retail IT teams)
- Coordinate and deploy support policies and procedures to new store locations in above mentioned areas
- Responsible for the management of local vendors for specific services
- Contribute to the management and deployment of technical solutions in stores to support brand strategies
- Manage all contracts with vendors in scope and ensure SLA's & KPI's are monitored and complied with
- Collaborate with the rest of EMEA and Global Kering Tech End User Support teams to implement new standards and solutions
- Working with ITSM tools and processes to provide solutions to incidences and request tickets whilst liaising with regional/global IT teams that may be impacted
- Travel routinely to key stores and sites within the area
- Manage the systems and the tools provided by the group such as Asset Management and Mobile Console
- Collaborate with service suppliers to ensure day to day support processes of stores
- Collaborate with other support teams to manage the stores' requests and escalate them to the appropriate Level (both internal and external)
Why work with us?
- At least five years of experience in the IT store support function. Experience within the fashion or luxury segment is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable on main processes used in retail area and skilled on POS systems and criticality
- Previous experience in medium/large, multinational organization
- Ability to communicate both with business teams and stores users
- Ability to speak French or Italian is advantageous
- Previous experience in supplier management and ability to observe service level agreements
- Qualified undergraduate or similar level within Informatics, telecommunication or another relevant qualification within a technical discipline
- ITIL training course or certification, knowledge of market leaders ITIL tools (Incident management, service request etc.)
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, Apple MAC OS and IOS - main IT office tools knowledge (Office suite, Outlook, Teams and similar)
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.Job Type
Kering UK Services Ltd.