We have a great opportunity available for a Full Time Sales Consultant to join our team in Luxembourg. As a Paul Smith brand ambassador, you should embody our Retail Values and deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships while promoting the brand image and culture whilst story telling about our products. On the shop floor you will have fun while learning about our clients, environment, and team.
Benefits and rewards we can offer you:
•A generous commission structure
•A generous seasonal clothing and uniform allowance
•A generous discount on Paul Smith and licensed products
•Access to the services that the RetailTrust offer
•Long service recognition
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance and individual flair.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Motivated, confident and collaborative.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
• Welcoming all clients through the Paul Smith sales ceremony, greeting, discovering, proposing, closing and client follow up to provide a memorable customer experience.
• Keeping customers up to date with any Paul Smith activity; collaborations and shop events to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• Providing an ‘above and beyond’ experience to ensure unique customer interaction, resulting in a high level of repeat business throughout your shop.
• Maximising all sales and customer opportunities. The incentive of a financial reward will drive you to meet and exceed your personal sales targets, in turn driving your Store’s KPI and Sales performance
• Taking initiative and care with stock related duties including delivery processing, customer orders, store to store transfers, end of season returns and stocktakes.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Using in-store technology, such as store iPad, to enhance the client experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client also to undertaking end of day till procedures when necessary.
• Candidate must be fluent in French and English.
• Loves to provide excellent customer service.
• Experience of retail environment..
• Loves to work towards individual sales targets.
• Loves learning and sharing product knowledge with customers and team.
• Maintaining excellent housekeeping and visual standards.