Retail Performance, VIE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Retail Performance VIE reports to the Director Retail Performance & Learning and collaborates with corporate, regional markets and store leadership teams to improve retail performance and retail excellence across the market. The Manager of Retail Performance monitors and reviews the performance of each store and partners with the Director Retail Performance & Learning, as well as Store leadership to enhance performance across sales, client experience, store and team productivity. Drive Retail Performance
Drive Retail Excellence
- In collaboration with the Director, utilize data to help build the stores performance goals and in partnership with the Retail leaders continuously review & drive performance across sales, retail KPIs, non-selling activities
- In partnership with the Director, Finance and HR provide analysis on FTE planning, productivity & optimization with the ultimate goal of delivering service excellence through an elevated Client experience.
- Support training and development initiatives by identifying skill and knowledge gaps in order to drive actions and learning strategies to support agile business needs.
- Ensure each store is equipped with a 360 vision of the business which continuously supports elevating the in store Client Experience.
- Take a proactive role in regional projects and execute business initiatives including but not limited to: store incentives and/or retail specific projects when required.
Lead Retail Projects
- Monitor operational performance of all store operations inclusive of inventory flows and accuracy, team operational productivity, stock organization and training through information gathering and organization in order to make recommendations on action plans to drive operational excellence
- Analyze and monitor individual store stock productivity, driving optimal operations inclusive of scheduling, timely deliveries, organization of teams to deliver exceptional Client Experience FOH & BOH with strong partnership across regional departments and store teams.
- Identify where there is the need for innovative action plans with the Director, Store teams and functional departments (as appropriate) to minimize operating costs and operational risks.
- Monitor consistency in addressing guidelines and customer's needs and the retail excellence in leveraging the retail standards, such a VOC, mystery shopping, uniforms etc.
- Animate the Team Managers and CA Retail Latam community in partnership with all Retail Leaders in the region.
- Drive new tools and coordinate store issues follow up with IT.(i.e. lead new release, training, issues).
- Provide data that clearly presents business practices and provide feedback on current policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates agility and adaptability to a changing market and competitive environment
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data as it relates to business performance and metrics
- Uses a proactive approach to capturing opportunities and problem solving
- Fosters and promotes a collaborative approach
- Identifies opportunities of growth in each store to increase overall market performance
- Offers support and knows how & when to seek assistance
- Encourages dialogue and welcomes diverse points of view
- Asks questions and seeks to understand alternative perspectives
- Learns from successes as well as set-backs
- Welcomes being challenged and is open to changing their mind
- Supports diversity and embraces differences
- Implements client and people centric solutions
- Proactively seeks feedback and recommendations from Clients & others
- Effectively communicates the ‘why'
- Inspires others to be agents of change
- Adapts quickly and remains positive and solution focused
- Confident in taking initiative and identifying the appropriate course of action