Customer Care Executive reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor. The role is 40 hours FT, but will be based on a flexible working pattern, and include evening shifts to 9:30 pm and Saturdays.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking customer phone sales and processing orders, and offering styling advice at all opportunities.
- Managing the Customer Care email inbox for all inbound enquiries.
- Offering delivery resolution and updates to the customer. Communicating with our 3LP warehouse on order and delivery enquiries.
- Offering an intimate understanding of the collection, styling options, fabrics and seasonal availability.
- Using our CRM system to log phone calls and customer interactions.
- Reaching out to our VIP customers and first-time customers to support with their order process and unlock sales opportunities.
- Communication with the sales team and the rest of the business regarding customer feedback, problem solving and garment/quality feedback.
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at the first stage and escalating when necessary.
- Reporting on Customer Care data to the wider team in a clear way (product or service based issues).
- Working to team KPIs and sales targets. Processing customer returns and refunds.
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication.
- Customer Service experience is essential- at least 1 year, ideally with a premium/ luxury brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused at all times with the ability to deal with a variety of customers and situations.
- Understands the importance of excellent customer service.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- A real people-person, who loves getting to know our customer and building relationships. with them over the phone and by email to make them feel special.
- A love of fashion and The Fold brand, and a complete, intrinsic understanding of our customers and how to interact with them.
- Ability to be calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be able to think logically and calmly on their feet, use common sense and a service minded approach to dealing with issues as they arise.
- Initiative to escalate issues appropriately and handle decisions in a responsible way.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and use one's initiative.
- Ability to manage time effectively. Applicant should be both computer and technically literate.
- A good understanding of English is crucial.
Benefits of working at The Fold
- 25 days holidays in addition to the usual bank holidays.
- Modern West London office with complimentary drinks and fresh fruit.
- Inspiring Q&A talks with leading professionals.
- A Fold Gift card allowance to spend at The Fold.
- A Staff discount policy with 50% off full retail price.
- A National Art Pass – lets you enjoy free entry to hundreds of museums, galleries, and historic houses across the UK and 50% off major exhibitions.
- Bike to work scheme, save on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Regular team socials.
- In our office, you can expect to enjoy complimentary Nespresso coffee, fresh fruit and treats. Out of work we’ve enjoyed Secret Cinema, Crazy Gold, Escape Rooms, Ice skating as well as enjoying homemade cocktails and casual beers.
About The Fold:
The Fold is an award-winning womenswear brand with a mission to empower women to realise their ambitions. The brand creates beautiful, high-quality collections to help women to feel their most confident selves. The Fold has a wide-reaching international audience and has dressed some of the world’s most influential female leaders and innovators.
Join The Fold Team:
We are an ambitious, supportive, and passionate team who love what we do. We are founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on quality. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion across our business and within our teams, creating equal opportunities for employees and applicants.
We are an ambitious, supportive, passionate team who love what we do. We are Founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on our quality. We strive to uphold a values based working culture with five key principle across the business:
- Be Humbitious: Be ambitious for yourself and The Fold in a humble way - don’t be a diva.
- Wrap it up with a bow on it: Be a complete finisher, be able to trust others to take on a job completely and fully, and earn that same trust yourself.
- Be Empowered: Take on responsibility, share your views confidently but kindly, feel ownership, take pride in results,
- Fold Gold Standard: Quality and professionalism, don’t just ‘let it go’, pride ourselves on attention to detail and excellence in everything we do, deliver results.
- Embrace, pace, progress and adventure: Know that to fully embrace our ambition and our challenges, this will mean stepping out of your comfort zone - get comfortable being uncomfortable.