At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to work on our portfolio of IT Projects, delivering for the Americas business which has an annual revenue of approximately $475M, employing several thousand staff and operating across various countries, including digital.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, with a great team and an outstanding brand. You will be Project Managing both IT Infrastructure and IT Solutions projects.
The range of technologies, systems and business functions you will have exposure to makes this role incredibly exciting and an opportunity to grow your skillset. We are looking for high energy levels and a genuine passion to deliver to the highest standard.
You could be working on projects to deliver IT Infrastructure for our Stores, Offices and Warehouses. In the infrastructure space, the range of technology spans across everything from Network, POS, Payment, AV to stock management handheld devices. Looking across to our solutions projects, you could expect to work on everything from SAP deployments, to compliance, to reporting and innovate projects, which help us deliver excellence to our customers. We have an exciting IT roadmap to deliver and would love you to be part of that. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Your role would see you taking projects from inception, through to go-live and hand over to support.
• You would be expected to track and deliver within your budget, across multiple projects.
• We would expect you to manage 3rd parties and maintain fantastic working relationships with them.
• You will be able to call on support and expertise from the entire IT team where we have competency in SAP, Infrastructure, Security, Retail technology, Digital etc...
• Projects would be delivered within our project framework and following our internal processes.
• You will be working hard to ensure we leverage our 3rd parties and ensure they deliver to the standards which we expect.
• You will help us to continually improve and deliver the best customer experience possible.
• You will be able to work across many functions including Retail, Wholesale, Finance, Supply Chain.
• There will be occasional travel across the Americas region. PERSONAL PROFILE
• Enthusiastic, passionate and driven
• Significant project management experience on large projects (circa $1M) or programmes of work.
• Proven ability to control & plan project budgets
• IT Domain expertise
• Demonstrable experience of using or implementing new processes using technology
• Proven ability to develop and build relationships and partner with senior stakeholders within the business and IT
• Relevant Project Management experience across multiple projects in at least 3 full project life cycles, including one complex project / programme
• Can clearly demonstrate delivery for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process and system improvement
• Demonstrated experience in Project Management development and improvement
• Experience in documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables, with limited direction
• Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead through cross-functional and cross-organisational projects
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings
• Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrated interest in the creative industries, retail or consumer goods FOOTER
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $150,000.00 and $200,000.00 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
- This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||