At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Master Data Pricing Analyst's primary responsibility is to ensure pricing data accuracy and completeness across all platforms including Burberry.com, stores and wholesale. You will be playing a key role in the preparation for each new season by ensuring all products are priced in a timely and accurate manner for all territories so that orders can be placed when the market opens. You will also be required to work with reports and analyse the pricing data to be able to highlight discrepancies or summarise key findings.
• Execute the calculation of all prices required by the business in SAP by completing all load processes needed and ensuring any failures are communicated and dealt with by the relevant stakeholders
• Coordinate with the business to ensure all product data required for AW/SS Market is entered into SAP and available for various business functions ahead of key deadlines
• Coordinate with the business and execute price changes on a quarterly basis & in reaction to market changes with precision
• Working with multiple stakeholders' teams across the business such as store teams, Customer Operations, Merchandising teams, and IT
• Investigate and analyse discrepancies and issues proactively and those raised by various business functions. Work with the Data Steward to escalate any pattern of queries and work to find solutions
• Perform data quality checks to ensure all products are priced correctly in all countries and channels we operate in by utilising existing data quality reports and tools
• Represent Master Data Pricing in various products and initiatives, supporting discussions of new solutions, process mapping, documentation and impacts to changes in data requirements and flow.
• Own Master Data Pricing documentation, ensuring its always correct and up to date
• Work in conjunction with Pricing Data Steward to ensure all data entry and maintenance is in accordance with policies and standards of practice agreed
• Update pricing models as per new business requirements
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
• 1 year experience in Retail industry desirable
• High confidence in analysing & working with large quantities of data
• An interest in undertaking root cause analysis
• Exceptional attention to detail with a desire to always pursue 100% accuracy
• Excellent / advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and/or other central data systems is desirable
• Focused, resilient and great at problem solving with capacity to work independently. Work towards goals when setbacks/hurdles occur and able to find solutions.
• Good communication skills & ability to interact with people from different departments
• Ability to work in a highly pressured environment with capacity to react quickly to changes
• Excellent team working skills.
• Problem solving skills which include an ability to systematically investigate issues as they arise
• A degree in a business / mathematical discipline is desirable
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || DATA ANALYTICS || n/a ||