Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. About the role
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team's main objective is to drive DAU (Daily ActiveUsers)orders and listings on Vestiaire Collective platforms (Web, Android, iOS).We are also a true enabler to help all business owners of the company to reach their goals for everything linked to user-triggered communications.
The CRM team is built around 3 main pillars: CRM Business (Lifecycle, Product features and Transactional streams); CRM Tool (our team,3 people) and CRM Data
We are looking for our new talent: A result-driven HTML Developer-CRM, who will drive and execute the customer experience strategy at Vestiaire Collective. As our HTML Developer-CRM you report directly to the CRM System & Tools manager. What you'll be doing
Who you are
- You will take part in all technical projects to optimize the efficiency of our ongoing/ new processes
- You implement and develop content blocks to make the CRM business team as autonomous as possible (Industrialization)
- Follow-up of bugs, testing & QA of key automated communications
- You are the main expert of our campaign automation tool (Braze) on all channels (emails, pushes, SMS, in app messages and notification centers)
- You implement end to end campaigns from the CRM business' brief: from figma,targetings, templates, content personalization using liquid.
- You will collaborate with different teams (CRM business,Data, Tech, product...)
What we offer
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Curious and eager to learn how to implement the best solutions.
- Project management skills. Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- 1st experience with Braze is a real plus (Liquid knowledge)
- HTML and CSS is mandatory
- Proactive, rigorous, details oriented
- Excellent relational skills (many interlocutors to deal with)
- Fluent in French & English (written / spoke).
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- Hybrid work schedule
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package