About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH. The Team:
You will be part of a global Information Security Group (ISG), which is a global group with a regional presence in Europe. Your base will be in our European PVH office. The Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to safeguard information system assets by identifying and resolving real-world Information Security (IS) issues. The candidate will interact with various business and Information Technology executives and support groups. This position will be required to interact with external vendors in regard to security issues around products that PVH has purchased or is considering purchasing to ensure they will meet PVH security requirements. It will also be expected to maintain contact with special interest groups related to technical issues around Information Security.
The Ideal Candidate: Experience:
- Perform risk assessments of new projects, and applications, including Business Impact Analysis, and security requirements, and manage residual risk documentation
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis on on a wide variety of Projects from SAP implementations to cloud solutions and mobile apps, to assess the risk to PVH.
- Identify security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Provide consultation on technical security topics to the various Business and Information Technology groups within PVH.
- Recognise problems by identifying security-related abnormalities and reporting violations.
- Coordinate application penetration testing and vulnerability scanning for individual projects and annual testing initiatives.
- Proactively maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars and reviewing publications.
- Promote awareness of information security best practices to PVH employees, management and leadership.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IS and PVH I.T. leadership regarding technical vulnerabilities that may have the potential to impact enterprise operations.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Director in managing Information Security Policies and IS Risk Framework.
- Core team member of the PVH Security Incident Response Team.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Information Security Director or Senior Vice President, Internal Audit and Information Security.
- 5-8 years' experience in an information security or risk management role.
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, and software, communications, and network protocols.
- Hands-on experience with commercial and open-source network and application security testing tools
- Knowledge of industry leading guidance e.g. NIST CSF, ISO or COBIT is preferred.
- High School graduate
- A college degree or technical certifications are considered a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Strong Understanding of cloud services (AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure & GCP (Google Cloud Platform))
- Team player, able to work with other members of the IT and business teams.
- Extensive knowledge of networking terminology and methodologies, including internet protocols and associated risks
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID -19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID -19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.