Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Title: Director, Global Influencer & Creator Marketing Primary Purpose:
The Director, Global Influencer & Creator Marketing is a key leader on the Global Marketing team responsible for developing and driving execution of Coach global influencer and creator marketing strategies that support the overall brand vision and business objectives. This leader will build and nurture a growing constellation of brand ambassadors and drive impactful initiatives that drive brand love and cultural relevance and build Gen Z community, engagement and purchase intent. This person will partner closely with NA and International Business Unit teams to develop influencer and creator marketing strategies tailored to specific market and audience needs by region-and will drive execution in NA across all channels.
This role reports to the SVP, Global Marketing, Creative & Sustainability and will collaborate closely with cross-functional partners across Marketing, PR & Celebrity Relations, Social, Creative, Special Events, Visual Merchandising, Design, Legal, Merchandising, and Business Unit teams. This leader will develop and mentor a team and will also manage a network of external agency partners. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop and drive global influencer and creator marketing strategies that support brand initiatives with a focus on brand building, storytelling, cultural relevance and new Gen Z/ younger Millennial consumer engagement
- Partner with VIP/Celebrity team to develop and implement a global and locally relevant talent constellation strategy inclusive of celebrity, ambassadors, influencers and creators to increase visibility, desirability and positive momentum for the brand
- Identify and develop relationships with key influencers (new and existing) to build brand relevance through both organic gifting and paid partnerships
- Own global influencer guidance, providing direction to regional BU teams on influencer identification and initiatives to drive engagement, earned media and cultural relevance
- Lead North America influencer strategy and execution, creating programs that build brand heat and value generation for NA business and developing/nurturing relationships with our growing Coach Collective of influencers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop briefs for content creation from concept to execution, managing talent-led campaigns and retail and outlet influencer activations
- Identify innovative new influencer and creator partnerships and initiatives that support and amplify broader marketing campaigns as well as experiential activations (e.g., pop up events)
- Oversee global measurement and reporting; drive, track and report on keys KPIs, including reach, engagement and conversions by campaign, aligned to broader campaign and business goals
- Negotiate and manage brand ambassador contracts and/or advise agency partners on management.
- Responsible for influencer/creator gifting & seeding strategies and logistics
- Manage influencer and creator marketing budgets.
- Lead, coach and develop internal team
- Be at the forefront of understanding marketing, culture and social media trends and serve as an expert in the space
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing and delivering global influencer marketing strategies in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of managing successful digital campaigns across social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter)
- Passionate and adept at building communities with the ability to market at the speed of culture
- Sharp business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills; proven ability to drive both brand and commercial outcomes and deliver on program KPIs and ROI goals
- Strong relationship skills, adept at negotiation, deal-making and closing deals
- Demonstrated ability to leverage real-time customer insight and analysis to drive customer-centric outcomes/innovation
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at managing multi-stakeholder initiatives and solving problems/removing obstacles to get work done/drive execution
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships and collaborate across a matrixed global organization and to organize and lead teams who do not directly report to you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 #LI-HYBRID Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $150,000 TO $180,000 ANNUALLY
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary Work Structure: Hybrid