We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
ThisAnalyst, Fraud & Chargebacks will assist Kate Spade New York in preventing fraudulent credit card purchases for our portfolio of brands using machine learning and robust data analytics to mitigate risk. This isNOT
a role for a front line agent whose experience is limited to working with customers and reviewing reports, but rather a role for an analystwho has been working in Fraud or Chargebacks and
has expereince researching data
and creating reports
that address needs and allow actions.
This role requires
experience with Fraud and/or Chargebacks and Data Analysis.
The Fraud Analyst will work directly with Finance,sales, marketing and customer care to achieve the goal of reducing chargebacks for Tapestry while maintaining our bottom line through rule management, analysis, and manual review efforts
This role's success is measured by our ability to execute a strategy that balances sales performance with an effective risk profile to provide a frictionless experience for our customers and with minimal impact to financial performance. The leader in this role actively contributes to strategic operational initiatives as well as daily business decisions.
This position can befully remote
while workingeastern time
business hours and will report into the Sr. Manager, Customer Care.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in fraud and chargeback analysis to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop and maintain processes to mitigate fraud losses with a focus on client experience
- Identify reputational risk and its operational /financial cause/effects
- Perform data analysis and collaborateon rule recommendations
- Provide support, direction, and knowledge to the customer service team regarding processes, products, procedures, and general knowledge and providing written responses to customer issues
- Work with Business Intelligence on analysis of customer and product rules and specific data points to resolve data issues and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with the Technical teams on development, documentation, and clarification on current and future fraud tools
- Serve as customer service team resource for escalated issues that need high-touch resolutions
- Actively communicating with 3rd party providers to monitor and improve performance
- Lead monthly calls with cross-functional partners and 3rd party vendors
- Analyze key business drivers; leverage data to make recommendations and changes necessary to balance cost and service objectives
- Provide subject matter expertise on tools and technology needed to evolve the customer experience in line with Coach's omni-channel strategy
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- 2 years' minimum experiencewith expertisein eCommerce and payments.
- Prior fraud or risk experience preferred.
- Experience Managing Chargeback and Fraud Monitoring Programsand representment.
- Basic SQL and coding knowledge to assist in technical troubleshooting, analysis, and reporting.
- Experience withTableau, PowerBI, or other visualization tools
- Must be highly organized and responsive with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Competent and confident in interacting with C-level and other key stakeholders.
- High level of diplomacy and tact, with an approachable attitude and ability to diffuse high-stress situations.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong focus on risk mitigation and client experience.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Can be flexible to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours as needed
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1 Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/