With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsiblefor providing overall support to the planning and execution of Contact/Distribution Center staffing. Researches and develops staffing forecasts and related reports.Assists with the development and implementation of processes to positively impact the effectiveness of the workforce. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers and utilizes scheduling software to ensure the department is appropriately staffed to meet volume and objectives. Updates and adjusts associate's schedules according to business needs and process.
- Conducts monitoring analysis of related systems to ensure adherence of associates to schedules and to make appropriate schedule adjustments as needed throughout the day to improve service levels.
- Plans, organizes, and manages the daily workload through accurate evaluations and reporting of relevant business.
- Coordinates associate schedules for meetings and events. Creates and communicates daily staffing levels in appropriate calendars.
- Assists with database reporting from management tools. Maintains daily tracking, weekly dashboards, monthly results summaries, and executive monthly business review info.
- Maintains historical data archives and produces staffing-related reports as required.
- Diagnoses and reports barriers to meeting service level goals; provides recommendations for any short- or long-term resource planning. Evaluates and identifies opportunities to improve department performance and efficiency.
- Routinely audits associate's skills within CMS as needed.
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2+ years previous relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent detail orientation, with the ability to learn, follow and communicate policies and procedures correctly
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule, and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.