Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager Global Marketing(m/f/d) to join our team.What you can expect:
- Harmonise the strategy globally and leverage best practice, by creating a framework for local markets to work within, guiding the implementation of the BOSS marketing strategy and calendar milestones on local omnichannel touchpoints. Act as Brand Guardian interface between the headquarter, BUs and local Marketing teams to secure the global customer experience is in line with the company's vision
- Consult the local Marketing teams in their execution of global campaigns and leverage local Marketing opportunities in line with the global Marketing strategy. Support seasonal account plan that outlines all aspect of activation. Ensure best practice sharing and knowledge transfer between the local teams as well as the headquarter
- Drive innovation on a 360° level, bring forward new initiatives and ideas, explore and develop strategies for new and engaging customer experiences. Devise strategies and tactics to increase Drive-to-Store and Brand engagement on all local consumer touchpoints
- Identify, create, and implement locally scalable and business driving Marketing activations concepts for Retail, wholesale, Tourists, B-2-B and local cooperation's, in line with the Marketing strategy and company targets
- Cooperate closely with Global BOSS Strategy and Marketing Shared Service departments to maximize campaign efficiency. Ensure cross-functional alignment with a wide variety of internal stakeholders such as CRM, E-Com, Business Units, Sales Teams, Global Sustainability and liaise externally with agencies. Have a specific focus on North, Central and South America; Greater China; Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Oversee reporting and analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within new customer experiences, technologies, partnerships, and emerging platforms. Constantly review and report competitor Marketing activities
- 5+ years' experience in international marketing for a global company or equivalent industry experience
- University degree, bachelor or master level in Marketing
- Ability to motivate and guide international teams
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the diverse local omnichannel landscapes, particularly within the BOSS key markets
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Consumer-focused with an excellent understanding of balancing brand and commercial aspects to identify channel specific GTM solutions
- Proven track record of planning and execution of 360° on and offline Marketing activation concepts. Asian Market knowledge would be a plus
- Passion for innovative customer marketing experiences, new technology and disruptive storytelling is key
- Proficiency working with Retail, CRM and Marketing Performance KPIs analytics dashboards
- Solid project management skills required
- Very good networking skills and persuasiveness to achieve targets despite various viewpoints
- Passion for consumer trends and the lifestyle/luxury industry
- Resilient with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- English, full professional proficiency
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.