HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!HUGO BOSS UKLtd | Store Manager| HUGO CannockPermanentWhat you can expect:
In your role as a Store Manager, you act as an inspirational role model in leading and coaching your team members in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Accountable for driving the team to achieve the location's performance targets and KPIs and define action plans for short and long term target achievements
- Coaching, developing and appraising of the team
- Effective recruiting and succession planning as well as networking
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to lead, motivate, train and develop the team through active management
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Emma Wood (EMMA_WOOD@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.