Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Working as a Team lead of the Supply Chain team, this role will report to the Finance Director. You will be managing and responsible for the inbound & domestic traffic for both wholesale and retail, delivery processes of goods or services, Warehouse, your team of 2 FT and all tasks below.What you can expect:
- Responsible for inbound and domestic traffic for wholesale and retail channel
- Managing the sales order process.
- Liaise with the sales team in order to answer general queries
- Act as the point of contact for logistic topics and projects
- Establish, develop and maintain good client relationships by delivering the best customer service whilst iplementing best practice procedure to ensure an efficient and cost effective supply chain by Identify opportunities to improve and optimize efficiency and processes
- Provide operational and logistics support to all wholesale clients & freight forwarder
- Assist clients by providing them with delivery information for example daily/weekly delivery updates, barcodes reports
- Coordinate movements of stock, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments
- Work with all freight forwarders to ensure KPI's are achieved and maintained
- Liaise with the warehouse with reference to deliveries & operations
- Keep close track of delivery percentage
- Produce & review weekly and monthly supply reports
- Analyse statistical data
- Liaise with retail with reference to logistics issues, system problems and delivery information
- Assist clients by providing them with delivery information: daily/weekly delivery updates, barcodes reports
- General administration duties, ex customs, shipping documents and order tracking
- Implementation and handling of EDI between HB Nordic and Wholesale customers
- Support Director in all new supply chain projects, involvement in all aspects of project roll outs
- Support and manage the supply chain assistant & warehouse coordinator role
- Any other ad-hoc duties
We are looking for someone who is reliable and who works well individually as well as in a team. The successful candidate can work on their own initiative and will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work, with excellent communication and strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with project management
- Able to support & motivate the team & be committed to goals
- Has ability to negotiate with customers and business partners to ensure profitability
- Critical thinker
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.