We are currently seeking a proactive and collaborative Project Management leader to serve as the connective piece between the L&D, Talent, and I&D Centers of Excellence. He/She/They will support the two (2) center of excellence leads in their dynamic and innovative initiatives that support the Kering Brand and its Houses. Flexibility and adaptability are key as this leader will be smoothly navigating between projects that drive a culture of Diversity, Inclusion, and Development.Job Description KERING Talent Development & Inclusion Project Manager Job Title:
Talent Development & Inclusion Project ManagerJob Family:
Talent / PeopleLocation:
Wayne, NJ or Bleecker St. NY
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Your invaluable contributions will be found in how you:
WHO YOU ARE
- Provide key strategic program support to the COE's including the approval, development, and deployment of new events, initiatives, and processes.
- Align multiple cross-functional working teams within the Kering business functions and our House stakeholder teams around strategies and oversee program management from approval, launch, and through operational acceptance.
- Manage detailed long-range plans, and project budgets and schedules to ensure governance, key milestones, and business requirements are delivered according to plan.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure overall strategic programs deliver expected results.
- Improve existing and develop new processes for the end-to-end deployment of new initiatives
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, including Global Communications, to determine the best ways to reach target audiences both internally and externally
- Finding the right mix of information sharing and training to help teams adopt new tools, processes, and ways of working
- Plan and design the program roadmap and governance and manage the related budget
- Monitor and steer program execution, ensuring the coordination and the quality of the product and service delivery from the different global and local streams and teams
- Manage the commissioning of projects ensuring that appropriate resources are secured and deployed in a timely and cost appropriate manner.
- Ensuring quality assurance and risk mitigation taking the lead on any escalation activity working with the stakeholders to resolve issues
- You have proven experience in leading complex (global preferred) programs, better if in a multi-brand/multi-business unit context
- At least 5 years in a project management role (preference given to program management experience)
- Knowledgeable about People processes, talent development, diversity and inclusion or talent management
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Effective leader, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to inspire teams from around the world
Kering Americas Inc.