Reporting into the Brand & Community Partnerships Manager, The Business of Fashion is seeking a Strategic Partnerships Associate to join its growing Brand Partnerships team. Based in London, you will be responsible for helping the Partnerships Manager to deliver best-in-class content and events for our global partners with tasks including creation of project plans, detailed timelines, client communications and event recaps reports. This is an entry level opportunity giving you access to a range of experiences by working cross-functionally with teams including the sales, content strategy, events and studio. We are looking for someone who is proactive, detail oriented and solutions focused.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry, described as “The Economist of Fashion,” “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and “The Industry Bible.”
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What we need you to do:
The Brand Partnerships Associate is a pivotal role on the Brand Partnerships team and it is a great opportunity for engaged and passionate talent to work across a wide variety of creative marketing solutions projects and global events.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Brand & Community Partnerships Manager with managing 50+ clients and delivering partnership elements across advertising, creative solutions and events
- Support the Brand & Community Partnerships Manager on client communication and management to ensure outstanding partner experience and delivery of project elements
- Work with Studio Project Managers to create project plans per partner and monitor delivery against the plan to update the client accordingly
- Liaise with Studio Project Managers to ensure work is effectively briefed and time booked with relevant in-house creatives
- Work closely with Studio Project Managers on maintaining the commercial partnerships calendar and handle any changes, depending on client needs or BoF editorial changes
- Successfully coordinate all logistical components on partner projects - securing additional imagery, B-roll, logos etc
- Liaise with the BoF Events team on all partner events including RSVP management, pre / post production and invoicing
- Developing the partnership summary reports and detailed recaps
- Coordinating with the finance team on client invoicing, contract development and vendor processes
- Oversee advertising assets and campaign management for all advertising clients
- Maintain sales materials for the business development team and liaise with Studio and Marketing team - media kits across all Brand Partnership products
- Build strong and authentic relationships with your day-to-day clients. Guide clients, be aware of the process and be a great partner
- Build strong, professional and collaborative relationships with other teams, acting as a buffer for the creative teams where helpful, and championing Brand Partnership clients in every interaction
- Promote a culture of excellence through your outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
Who you are:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and all over the details. Provide everyone around you (both internal team and clients) reassurance that you’re in control of your projects and delivering excellent service
- Remain calm and professional in a fast-moving environment, while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude
- Focus on problem-solving at all times, fostering great relationships around the business to enable swift resolutions
- Knowledge of various creative processes including graphic design, AV production, written content
- Mindfulness to nuance around the types of content we produce and the variety of approaches or sign-offs those might require
- Proactive and always going above and beyond, keeping everyone around you well informed to keep things moving forward.
- Proficiency in Keynote and/or Adobe Suite
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
- Global partnerships are delivered at the highest standard of excellence and seamlessly integrated across the business
- You have developed productive relationships with both our global client base and key internal members of the BoF team
- Our global partners go to you as their trusted BoF contact and resource