A chance to get involved at the ground level in Tiffany's Digital Transformation program, which will address today's main challenges, enable Tiffany's omnichannel vision and unlock digital growth. Have you looked at our website and thought, "I could make the customer experience a lot better"?
This is an incredible opportunity to own the technical delivery of a full-stack eCommerce re-platform and then subsequently work to unlock further value from the platform. In this role, the Delivery Manager, SFCC
is responsible for a global implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) along with all related solutions, including all new CIAM, DAM, Payments, and Integration to other back-end systems such as Sterling and JDE through MuleSoft API's.
- Lead the eCommerce re-platform across all countries where Tiffany operates globally to deliver a technically sound solution, including many of the supporting components
- Lead multi-functional connected projects by prioritizing and coordinating all aspects of project execution
- Evolve web development methodologies within Tiffany to achieve higher velocity on initiatives and more predictable delivery
- Work closely with business sponsors, partners and functional owners as required to ensure well-defined cases and project plans
- Monitor, identify, and respond to project risks while helping the project owners and sponsors prioritize risk and mitigating actions.
- Track budget and benefit realization, including risk and opportunities while reports your projects with weekly cadence
- Coordinate with other leads on interdependencies in your projects
- Work with the global LVMH team globally on strategic alignment for product selection, delivery timelines and partner selection. Use standard methodologies from LVMH and the maisons to streamline and de-risk delivery.
- Ideally a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience with SFCC (SFRA) and other eCommerce technologies
- Experience working with SFCC out of box features as well as building and integrating features as required by the project.
- Solid grasp of the entire suite of tools for an eCommerce site. In our case the tools are listed here but you may have other tools where you have equivalent experience and that's perfectly acceptable. AEM Dynamic Media/Scene7 (but not necessarily AEM), Google Analytics, Algolia, Mulesoft, Akamai, ReachFive or other CIAM solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile or iterative development methodologies along with time as a hands-on developer
- Experience handling budgets and benefit realization, particular through sprint demos with the ability to bring feedback into the work.
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships both externally and internally
- Owned multiple multi-functional teams and projects from planning to completion for web sites and apps, including planning plan, supervising and maintain project plans, budget, and relevant documents to meet project goals
- Proven experience leading 3rd party development partners and balancing priorities between them and the wider business
- Can drive workshops facilitation, consolidate information into presentations with useful recommendations, and case development
- The ability to work within a matrix-run organization
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and detailed oriented
- CI/CD methodologies for eCommerce within an agile environment, including automated testing.
- Ensure the team builds reusable components and services using Salesforce Commerce Cloud and related technologies to drive the desired business and IT vision.
- Promote reuse of technology implementations by ensuring the design of reusable APIs/microservices, frameworks and technology abstractions across regions and markets.
- Provide technology leadership for implementation of new technology platform by performing design reviews, code walkthroughs and reviews to ensure all work is done to standard.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Project Management and architecting solutions within an API based landscape
- International experience building and deploying eCommerce sites, either for international brands/clients or from living and working abroad.
- Serve as mentor / teacher for more junior people on the team, with the goal of making everyone the best standout colleague possible
- Experience across other Salesforce technologies such as Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud is not required but would be an asset