UGG Trade Marketing Specialist, Dach (m/w/d)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the UGG Trade Marketing Specialist you will collaborate with the Head of Trade Marketing to deliver the Trade Marketing Plan for Germany. A key focus on this role will be supporting the market growth and supporting our key Wholesale clients.
This a bilingual role requiring language proficiency in both German and English.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing to identify the regional marketing needs
- Develop bespoke campaigns that targets our wholesale partner’s consumers, ensuring the campaigns align with seasonal brand campaign goals
- Collaborate with UGG teams across EMEA to collate and share marketing tools, activities and brand assets with your key partners
- Act as the main point of contact for all German trade marketing queries relating to the brand
- Act as a brand expert for all Trade Marketing related queries for your region
Who You Are:
- A natural communicator and collaborator with partners across a business
- A reliable and proactive team member
- Able to care for independently multiple projects at once
- Adapts well to change
- You think with a commercial mindset, delivering innovative ideas in line with the UGG brand identity
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a brand marketing role across the fashion/footwear/lifestyle industry
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in written and oral German with a good level of English is a requirement for this role
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 32 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.