Sales Assistant & Merchandising Role: Citizens of Humanity & AGOLDE
- Citizens of Humanity
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
We are looking to expand the team with a Sales Assistant and Retail Merchandiser in our New York Showroom for all brands under the Citizens of Humanity group, which includes AGOLDE, Citizens of Humanity and Goldsign.
The candidate will work directly with the Sales Director.
This job is based out of our New York Showroom.
- Support sales team to drive to sales; work closely with the wholesale team to ensure their account needs are being met on a consistent basis.
- Order entry and order management for specialty stores.
- Management of orders in-season including Special Orders, requesting extensions, RTVS, updates of style information, pricing updates, working with the customer service team on credit holds and CC payments.
- Responsible for the organization of showrooms
- Coordinate and manage the distribution of samples for marketing, advertising, and sales needs
Retail Merchandising - You will be responsible for NY metro Key Account retailers
- Keeping a regular check on inventory levels.
- Ensure that stores are always stocked, and presentation is organized and merchandised.
- Weekly visits with store managers including securing that relevant information is shared
- Meet with sales associates to make certain everyone is empowered with brand product knowledge and seasonal selling tools
- Daily, weekly, and monthly sales monitoring, analysis, and inventory management
- Bachelor’s Degree is appreciated, but a combination of college education and work experience is accepted
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Interest in working towards opportunities for development
- Must be computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Must have a working knowledge of basic retail math measurements (i.e., gross margin, sell-thru, etc.).
- Flexible to work hours required by the seasonal market calendar
- You should have an energetic, positive, and helpful demeanor
Within the Citizens of Humanity group, you’ll find Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN. Three premium denim labels, each of which boasts a uniquely directional voice and clearly carved place in the denim market. We are incredibly proud of each brand’s independence, but even more so of the characteristics that unite them. Built upon a philosophical foundation of commitment to quality and uncompromising standards, our core values support everything we do. We use only the most innovative fabrics sourced from around the world and facilitate product development in our vertically owned facilities to create denim of the highest caliber. We personally and carefully test every fit and fabric, and believe the practicality of a jean is as important as its design. Companywide, each brand is committed to being thoughtful in the creation of our denim and uses advanced methods to reduce our imprint on the environment, including laser technology, ozone machines and high-efficiency wash methods. In short, we invest in the future and look forward to all that is ahead.
You can find our brands at retailers globally including 10 Corso Como, Browns, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Forward by Elyse Walker, Goop, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Holt Renfrew, Hypebeast, Intermix, Isetan, Kith, Lane Crawford, Liberty London, Luisaviaroma, Matches Fashion, Moda Operandi, Mytheresa, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, No. 6 Store, Nordstrom, Revolve, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Shopbop, SSENSE, and TSUM.
5715 Bickett Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert