To provide an efficient and effective HR support to JWA by delivering a customer focused, comprehensive, pragmatic, high level of service and operational advice to managers and employees in line with the company’s policies, procedures and legal requirements. Additionally to provide comprehensive administrative & operational support to HR Director.
Talent acquisition and recruitment including:
- Responsible for work placement & intern recruitment
- Support in developing job descriptions, person specifications with HR Coordinator for roles.
- Support the HR team in arranging interviews and updating recruitment trackers.
- Post job adverts on our online platforms.
- Save on file any spontaneous applications received and reply to candidates.
Employee lifecycles including:
- New Starter Onboarding & Off Boarding in conjunction with JWA Operations Team.
- Management of all documentation and maintenance of employee records.
- Fill out any documents required for university placements.
- Produce a certificate at the end of the placement.
- Induction planning.
- Probation management.
- Providing references to other employers upon request.
- Annual Leave & Absence Management.
- Create new profiles on platforms and check employees have filled out all the information needed.
- Support employee queries regarding holidays and performance management softwares.
Support team training, development and engagement including:
- Supporting in the administration & implementation of Annual appraisals.
- Performance and career review process.
- Health & Safety.
- Prepare any necessary ad-hoc reports for the HR team.
Compensation & Benefits including:
- Support HR Coordinator with Clothing Allowance process and other benefits, such as Cycle Scheme and LVMH sales.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 1 – 2 years experience in HR Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Creative thinker and open to challenging themselves in role
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Detail focused
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Photoshop would be a plus