At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
To deliver the business plan in line with the Company strategy for the Product range, utilising the support and strength within the Merchandising team, coaching and leading the team to success. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive Critical Path for their business area to drive Product range development and implementation of Global and Regional Brand buy in Local market.
- Partner effectively with cross functional team ( Retail, Regional Merchandising, Planning, Allocators, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Training, Client Engagement ), influencing on key decisions to deliver the strategic direction for the category, business and to protect the brand.
- Support to prepare information to support the Regional presentation of range plan including pricing, COO and competition strategy with the support of the Merchandiser/Merchandising assistant(s) and validate with Director of Merchandising.
- Present Brand buy to Local teams for Market Opening.
- Partner with Training Team to develop strong product knowledge training for the category.
- Create effective working relationships with Regional Merchandising team to deliver product feedback and market research.
- Analyse weekly /monthly sales reports and propose appropriate action to take, execute them in Retail with support of Store Leaders.
- Strong merchandising experience and retail mindset.
- Passion for product/fashion trends.
- Demonstrates high commercial instinct.
- Strong analytical and retail mathematics skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Singapore || Not Applicable || Singapore || REGIONAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9013 || n/a ||