At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
- Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supervising all aspects of the store's back of house.
- You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.
- To support the General Manager with all procedures put in place to streamline and safe guard the store.
- To ensure that the store operates in accordance with store and company administration systems and procedures and to minimise losses including Omnichannel and stock pull back.
- To effectively use space and stock in the back of house to maximise productivity and minimise stock loss through management of the team and resources.
- To manage the alterations and repairs process including co-ordination with on-site tailors and external vendors to elevate the client experience.
- To support the General manager with any stock related collaboration with marketing, client engagement, merchandising, visual merchandising, facilities or any other such department.
- Receiving and handling stock orders receiving from hub or warehouse
- Insuring accuracy of products received and reporting any discrepancy
- Keeping back of house in a tidy manner compliant with Health and Safety and Retail Operations and Standards.
- Quality control on all products at all times and reporting any issues to store lead
- Adhoc administration including answering telephone calls, responding and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, general administrative tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Previous administration experience and cash handling experience
- Previous experience with SAP desirable
- Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
- Passion for technology and proven ability to embrace new technology
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || Tennessee (US-TN) || Nashville || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||