At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- Oversee accounts receivable; ensure cash receipts, claims or unpaid invoices are properly accounted for and processing system clearing / settlement.
- Handle reconciliations of system records to landlords' concessionary statements and wholesale receipts
- Follow up all outstanding receipts, analyze aging and issue monthly statements to customers, ensure prompt collections of receipts from customers.
- Monitor the issuance of VAT (CN & TW) and follow up all outstanding receipts, ensure prompt collection from both concession and wholesale receivables for the region
- Handle sales reconciliations of retail stores against system records
- Assist with month-end closing & preparing month-end schedules, include sales return provisions & bad debt provisions
- Support supervisor with any ad-hoc assignments, compliance controls, internal and external audit matters, system implementation and process enhancement project
- Perform routine duties including general document retention and administration tasks
- Associate degree with major in Accounting/Finance, candidate with AAT qualification will also be considered
- 3-4 years relevant working experience. Knowledge on SAP is essential
- Mature, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good work attitude, well organized and highly systematic
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese (mandarin is a definite advantage)
- PC literacy, especially good knowledge of MS Excel
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || FINANCE SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert