- Tunbridge Wells, Kent (GB)
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalonis an award-winning, forward-thinking British childrenswear destination with family at its heart.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. Everything we do is inspired by our core values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage, still with a commitment to exceptional personal service and dressing children beautifully.
Under the direction of the Style Editor, you create outfits that reflect the Childrensalon aesthetic and creative flair on various campaign and e-commerce shoots. Together with the wider marketing and content teams, you will drive the impact of our campaigns, strengthening Childrensalon’s reputation as forward-thinking leaders and the authority in luxury childrenswear.
This role would ideally suit a highly organised individual with an excellent attention to detail. This candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Support delivery of all styling creation across the business, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Outfitting for seasonal campaigns, exploring new ideas whilst also supporting the creative and buying strategies
- Maintain visual consistencies in styling, ensuring that all styling and photography is aligned with the Childrensalon brand and vision
- Have a strong eye for detail within outfitting and have confidence to try new ideas
- Present styled rails for approval for photoshoots, working to create strong and on-brand looks for editorial and marketing campaign images
- Support the Senior Stylist and Style Editor with day to day management of tasks
- Assisting with the outfits and models on-set as required, including dressing models and adjusting garments
- Reference look books, campaigns and benchmark imagery for brand consistency
- General administrative duties including providing accurate model credits and outfit lists to relevant creative teams
- Support the Styling and Creative teams in quality checking of final production for shoots when needed
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of workflows, keeping an eye on project statuses and communicating concerns to the Style Editor
- Responsible for coordinating in-house Still Life imagery creation
- Support the styling team with any administrative tasks
- Execute all content to the highest standard that is aligned with the Childrensalon aesthetic and imagery direction
- Build strong, professional and collaborative relationships with the wider Production team
- Apply excellent brand awareness by identifying areas for review, researching ideas and assessing competition when required to ensure we are market leaders
- Stay on top of new brands and products to aid content creation for any styling initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest Childrenswear content marketing and industry trends
- Detail oriented and able to take great care and responsibility in handling merchandise
- Impeccable styling sense with exceptional eye for detail
- A strong understanding of the childrenswear industry and styles that resonate with our Childrensalon customer types
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative to implement ideas to constantly improve the image quality and studio processes
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- Ability to think independently and effectively, prioritising outstanding tasks
- Good understanding of digital image requirements
- Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specializing in dressing children beautifully.
A long established British heritage brand, today Childrensalon is the world’s largest online store for luxury childrenswear – offering over 250 of the world’s most desirable brands; including Gucci, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld Kids to customers in 160 countries.
Childrensalon is comprised of a team of 250 people working in a family-friendly culture from the head offices in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Over the past years, the growth rate has averaged at 60% driven by an entrepreneurial, innovative spirit that embraces change and puts emphasis on developing their people from within.
Remaining privately-owned has allowed them to forge their own path whilst staying true to their founding values, and keeping everything in-house - from Buying to Marketing, Digital Design, Development, the Studio and Customer Service - creates a diverse, thriving environment, as well as a great place to learn and develop.
The company's impressive performance has achieved many awards for 2016 including a place in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, the International Track 200, and 45th place in the Profit Track 100. These accolades follow a “Best Multichannel Retailer: £25m-£200m Turnover” 2016 Drapers Award as well as a recurring feature in the London Stock Exchange"1000 Companies to Inspire Britain". We are also extremely proud to be a Living Wage Employer and to have gained a Best Companies 2* Outstanding Accreditation.
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert