About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Omnichannel Finance and Controlling team supports the department in reaching their targets by managing the short, medium and long term planning, control and analytical cycles. Their mission is to deliver high quality planning and insightful analysis that boost the organizations efficiency, effectiveness and overall performance. With an Omnichannel focus, their work touches all channels (full price, outlet, e-commerce and concessions) across 27 European markets. The team uses a wide range of tools to provide this support.The Position
Within our Omnichannel Controlling team, you will act as a business partner to our Omnichannel Management Team in relation to our Overhead functions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Supporting role towards the Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of Omnichannel teams
- Responsible for the forecasting and actuals of OPEX, Capex and FTE
- Executing and enhancing weekly and monthly performance reporting
- Driving the optimization of tools and processes
- Pro-actively supporting, advising and managing stakeholders (budget holders, shared services center, controlling, financial reporting)
- Oversight and enhancement of financial processes, including balance sheet, risk management, invoicing and payment reconciliations
- Review, approve and track all PO's related to Omnichannel Overhead activity
- Fulfilling requests on data and insights for various stakeholders (business cases and other ROI calculations)
- Understanding and enhancing master data
What You Can Expect from Us
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Controlling
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Finance, Financial Systems or a related area (business controlling/FP&A experience preferred)
- Keen eye for detail and desire to continually improve current processes
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure
- Strong communicator with ability to create healthy relationships across all levels
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Intermediate experience in Excel and ERP's (ideally SAP, BPC, BW ).
- Above all else, a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!