Visual Merchandiser (38 hours), Tommy Hilfiger - Maastricht
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Maastricht, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
Position: In store Visual Merchandiser
Reports to: Store Manager
Summary of the position:
The In-store Visual Merchandiser is responsible for timely completion of all visual merchandising directives provided by the company. Accountable for working with the Store Manager to increase the volume of merchandise sold through the achievement of presentations standards as outlined in the Company visual merchandising directives.
The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Drive visual presentation using current VM guidelines and marketing directives to promote the brand and achieve a high level of VM standards.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and assist the sales team in selling our product.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position or a degree in fashion/retail management.
- Affinity with fashion and brand.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Fluent in English.
- Delivers sales goals according to the company standards and strategic plan.
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Creates a warm and friendly shopping environment.
- Arrange merchandise in store according to the standards of the company.
- Maintain excellence in execution throughout all areas of the store as outlined in all visual merchandise guides.
- Work with the Store Manager to spot commercial opportunities to maximize sales
- Locate products on behalf of customers.
- Ensuring the store's stock is constantly replenished.
- Helping other staff with processing deliveries.
- Keeping up to date with the features and benefits of each product.
- Assisting the till.
- Work as part of a cohesive team.
- Professionalism and outgoing personality.
- Communicate in a helpful and clear way with customers and co-workers.
- Communicate effectively with VM Manager, Store Manager, Associates and Area Manager.
- Being confident and enthusiastic.
- Being well organized and flexible.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Required to stand during scheduled hours. Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, reaching, pulling and lifting weights of usually 2 - 14 kilos.
- Working rapidly, especially during peak sales periods to ensure that all customers are being serviced properly and store operations are being completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with customers and other associates, in person or by phone or email.
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related information and analyze data as required.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert