Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
* Upholds quality expectations; through accurate and thorough inspections; ensuring manufacturers/factories have executed to intended Design Aesthetic in mass production, while also making sure products conform to all required Compliance, performance and brand standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensures effective implementation of QMS, standards and measures with tech pack / PP sample and design intent.(joint effort with FME)
* Attend PP meetings to assure that all manufacturing risks are mitigate during the final PP sign off during the risk assessment process and work close to Product lead/PE teams to highlight any possible manufacturing risk and possible solutions during the meeting.
* Provide regular feedback to production team if there is any delay anticipated in shipment.
* Responsible for pilot, in-line and final audits. Make sure Vendor/Factory finds right solutions during pilot and inline stages. Reporting quality status within QCI system
* To be mentor to support VQP / VQA training. Provide feedback and data on VQA performance.
* Oversight Inline / Final Inspections VQA
* Oversight 3rd party inspections
* New Facility Onboarding process in the fields (joint effort with FME)
* Ensures transparency and adherence to escalation process when escalation required.
* Follow up with factories on any DC inspection or any other quality callouts
* Carry out special projects as and when assigned.
* Assures the quality, safety and consistency of all product with a focus on the RLC customer
* Ensures on time execution of tasks and assigned responsibilities
* Proactively shares timely updates and information with relevant parties (expected outcome needs to be shared)
* Ensures highest level of work efficiency and maximization of resources by adhering to planned/approved work schedule by Supervisor/Manager on a weekly basis
* Ensures adherence and commitment to integrity and protecting the RLC Brand
* New vendor on boarding, provide training on QA system and process
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Diploma holder in relevant field, IE preferable, Technical / Apparel qualifications
* Experience in production quality and special projects on efficiency
* Good communication
* Ability to analyze issues and solve problems
* Good command of English language (written and spoken), as well as local language