Snr Manager, HR Solutions and Technology (partially remote)
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
This Senior Manager of HRIS Technology, Solutions and Peoplerole is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very respected company and take their career to the next level.In this role, you will be able to raise the bar of the HRIS organization, bringing new technology and systems to the company and helping the team to improve and succeed. You will be responsible for supporting theglobal HR Technology & Solutionsteam (HRTS) with a primary focus on managingprocess enhancement and systemic maintenancewithin Tapestry's people ecosystem,PeopleHub (SuccessFactors) as well as growing the team in abilities and skills.
This role requiressolidSuccessFactors experience, especially in the Employee Central Payroll (ECP) work, as well asdirect people managementskills . This role will include, but not be limited to, identifying issues/trends and gathering requirements for compliance, initiatives and projects. You will be required to support both global and regional HR, IT and business stakeholders. In addition, you will support the implementation of new and on-going maintenance of existing functional workflows for Tapestry People Services and other HR related technology.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency inHR and ITto...
- Gather functional and technical requirements and collaborate with appropriate teams to develop recommendations on how to support system functionality and/or process
- Play a key role in identifying and removing/reducing manual operations and enabling capabilities within the HR Technology landscape.
- Support and drive existing support teams to deliver expected results
- Become a COE in an effort to identify trends and make recommendations to address the top with ECP Payroll / SuccessFactors / Workforce Software Time and Attendance
- Manage the deployment of new system functionality, processes, and/or integrations in partnership with IT and HR, including executing test scenarios and providing end user training.
- Handle escalations raised by Tapestry People Services and system users for existing systems and processes that support HR
- Become an escalation point for systemic deficiencies and/or issues
- Support with maintenance of IT SOX Compliance within the HRTS function.
- Support Tapestry People Services and IT partners with data audits and ensuring data accuracy.
- Support store operations to effectively use HR Technology
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Ability to handle cross-functional initiatives and work in the capacity of a project manager, if needed
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to challenge convention
- Proven ability to migrate data, decommissioning legacy systems and reducing technical debt.
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented and high-level of accuracy
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong computer proficiency, specifically in Excel (experience creating pivot tables, using v-lookups and filters/sorting, knowledge of formulas)
- Ability to work in an innovative, pro-active, fast paced, high-performing culture to achieve delivery excellence and a great employee experience.
An outstanding professional will have...
- 3+ years of experience within a global-minded HRIS team, working with SAP SuccessFactors suite (Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll)
- Hands on experience with Workforce Software Time and Attendance highly preferred, suitable systems acceptable.
- Knowledge or experience with SQL queries and troubleshooting data integrations
- Experience with Varicent Software
- Lean Six Sigma Lean trained
- Agile/Scrum/Waterfall experience
In addition to the salary range below, this role will have a bonus target of 18% of salary.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1 Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
BASE PAY RANGE $116,000.00 TO $145,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Approachable and inviting, we celebrate brands that create joy every day for people around the world. Our passion, detailed approach, and genuine love of what we do enable us to develop and nurture brands so that they can reach their full potential.
The value of our brands is not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship, and creativity—and the opportunity for self-expression that they provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert