Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for aTeam Leader Product Development BOSS Womenswear Jersey (m/f/d) to strengthen our Leisurewear Department.What you can expect:
- Steering the complete product development processes related to Jersey products (T-Shirts, Polos, Sweaters, Jersey Trousers) for seasonal development, NOS and in season capsules to achieve seasonal and yearly KPI`s
- Oversee central costing activities with the team related to seasonal negotiations and internal andexternal benchmarking among sourcing countries and vendors
- Together with the creative team you are responsible for the product development
- Manage vendor portfolio&relationship and several internal interfaces at operational level
- Oversee daily product development operations and seasonal time table and monitor team performance. Ensure balanced workload allocation vs. resources across all team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. Develop complete team and team members according to business strategies and individual development paths
- Project lead&work and process optimisation to further improve and develop the operational business. Initiate innovation management on products and processes
- Global travel activities at vendors and fairs including also store checks for competitor benchmarking
- Degree in Textile Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience of product development and sourcing of textile products, Jersey Know-how required
- Several years of leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of product development and procurement management, basic knowledge of 3D development of apparel products
- Proven track record in internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong motivation skills, strong solution oriented thinking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development and process improvement
- Fluent business English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel), SAP/PLM
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.