Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:Supporting the reconciliation and allocation - operating bank account
Supporting the reconciliation and allocation - retail bank account
- Manage Retail concession payment reconciliations
- Ensuring key month-end deadlines are met
- Reconciliation of daily sales transactions to the bank account
- Petty Cash Reporting
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies, liaising with retail stores where required
- Recording variances between the till system and the bank statement onto the variance tracker sheet
- Notifying Area Managers of any cash variances immediately for further investigation in store as well as instructing the bank and cash collection company to investigate where necessary
- Checking of store paperwork to ensure they are in compliance with the Hugo Boss Store Procedures Manual
- Ensure store managers and area managers are aware of company policy and procedures - provide training where necessary
- Completing relevant form to order new banking books as and when required. Ensure new sites have hardware to process card transactions, floats ordered and cash collection schedule is set up.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential if you have a good eye for numbers and are keen to learn.
- A general understanding of double entry bookkeeping, and of the completion of a bank reconciliation would be advantageous.
- Previous retail experience
- An understanding of retail processes , e.g. till processes /refunds
- Basic Microsoft excel
- Experience in SAP would be preferable
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.