Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Global Project & Process Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management department. A highly motivated & welcoming team of experts is looking forward to you joining them.
This position is limited to 24 months.What you can expect:
- Pro-actively support projects that have a major effect on merchandise processes and/or optimizations of IT tools
- Lead project workstreams to achieve a defined project scope
- Create concepts to describe the business requirements for our merchandising tools and conduct integrative testing
- Work with SAP retail/ SAP AFS/ S4 applications as base of all merchandise processes
- Pro-actively identify and drive improvements on processes and tools
- Support end-users in our global and local merchandising teams, be a reliable partner of our internal customers
- Generate and conduct trainings
- Communication with various interfaces, such as Global and local Merchandise Teams, IT, Finance and Logistics
- Ensure an appropriate change communication, especially in the area of new processes, new tools and roll-outs
- At least 3 years of working experience in at least one of the following areas: (ideally Fashion Retail)
- Merchandise Management (e.g. Allocation, Replenishment, Promotions, Assortment planning and buying)
- Project Management / Project support function
- Country support in an Operations Manager Role
- Flexible and preferably experienced in multi-cultural project teams
- Strong communication and moderation skills
- Support mentality towards internal customers
- ideally SCRUM or design thinking experience
- SAP know how, ideally Modules Retail & AFS or new S4 system
- High degree of self-responsibility and strong analytical skills
- English - fluent
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.