Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In order to be prepared for the challenges presented by a digital world in the future, we in Group Finance & Tax aim to adapt dynamically to new circumstances and be open to new ideas. Our job is to ensure the correct application of complex accounting and tax regulations as well as to prepare correct and complete financial statements. Our aim is to ensure financial transparency in the Group. To this end, we develop uniform processes and guidelines for all accounting/tax/treasury topics. We also advise our internal customers on further developing their operational processes and implementing strategic initiatives always striving to actively contribute to the successful implementation of the CLAIM 5 growth strategy.What you can expect:
- As part of your job, you support the ongoing analysis and optimization of the transfer pricing system of the Group to ensure tax compliance and work closely together with the business departments involved. This includes the ongoing review of transfer price calculations and transfer price adjustments, the preparation of the documentation for the German entities as well as the coordination and supervision of compliant cost allocation.
- In addition, you assist our Group entities in the communication with local advi-sors regarding local transfer pricing issues as well as support them in their local transfer pricing documentation.
- Together with your tax colleagues you support the business departments in the implementation of new distribution models and other cross border projects as well as in finding tax compliant solutions to support the business requirements. Where necessary, you draft intercompany agreements and related documenta-tion.
- You will work on ideas to simplify, optimize and digitalize transfer pricing related processes and the system landscape in close cooperation with our IT team as part of our SAP S/4 HANA migration strategy.
- You regularly inform yourself proactively about changed regulatory require-ments, the latest trends and technologies in your area of responsibility and share your insights with the team.
- You have successfully completed your studies in e.g. business administration / economics.
- In addition, you were able to gain multiple years of experience with focus on transfer pricing in a tax department (> 2-3 years) of an internationally operating group or relevant experience in an international consulting company.
- You have a good knowledge of transfer pricing regulations and SAP FI/CO.
- You enjoy experimenting with new technologies as well as data management.
- Your way of working is proactive, solution-oriented and you like to take owner-ship.
- You have excellent analytical skills, conceptual skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- You are able to communicate complex TP issues in a comprehensible and under-standable manner, both in English and also in German (B1 level).
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.