FLANNELS Personal Shopping team is on the hunt for exceptional Personal Shoppers to join our on-the-floor team.
The candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to deliver exceptional service. With a focus on clientelling and client acquisition, the candidate will have the personality to build and nurture new relationships within the city and beyond. Commercially astute and responsive to customer needs, as well as fashion, market and competitor trends, they’ll work to drive awareness of the FLANNELS offering through the lens of New Luxury. A strong communicator, coaching and nurturing junior Stylist team members will be a key part of the role, helping to drive performance and supporting their professional development.
- Conducting personal appointments with clients face-to-face or virtually
- Create and maintain customer profiles
- Use these profiles and current trend awareness to provide bespoke recommendations to each client
- Provide coverage to extended personal shopping department during absences
- Monitor correspondence and ensure prompt response to all enquiries
- Contribute and assist in marketing / partner events as required
- Ensure timely outreach to new clients
- Work alongside internal departments to feedback client trends
- Act at all times as an advocate of Flannels, ensuring company philosophy is at the heart of all interactions with clients and extends across business internally
- Achieve yearly targets and service KPIs
- Participate in brand training, events and special company promotions
- Confidently dealing with internal group divisions, like logistics, calling stock in, organising deliveries
- Support with the management, training and development of the in store personal shopping team
- Minimum 3 yrs experience with personal shopping across a luxury consumer sector, with an existing client book (as a plus)
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team accross a retail environment
- Proven previous experience working within a sales target driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English both written and spoken) along with excellent customer service, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and natural ability to think outside box and problem solve to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills are essential
- Interest in global fashion trends and the luxury market
- Proficient in MS office, including, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM & Clienteling system
Flannels is one of the UK's leading luxury retailers, specialising in contemporary men’s and women’s designer clothing, footwear and accessories.
Founded by Neil Prosser in 1976, Flannels boasts a brand portfolio that includes Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Prada, Givenchy, Moncler, Jimmy Choo, Stone Island and Kenzo. Over that last 40 years Flannels has grown rapidly with stores opening in leading UK cities including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham and Cardiff.
Flannels continuously strives for excellence, sourcing key pieces and collections from the world’s most iconic brands alongside new and exciting designers. The cool, spacious and minimal interiors of the stores allow each carefully selected brand to have their own identity, reflecting the company’s philosophy in the importance of individualism and attention to detail. By providing impeccable customer service in a unique setting, Flannels has created a benchmark for luxury retailing.
An established worldwide online luxury retailer, FLANNELS.com has been designed as an extension of an already successful business, offering the same iconic designer brands as the stores. With the latest designer fashion at your fingertips, it has never been easier to perfect your style, choosing from a coveted selection of leading international and cutting-edge labels.
19-20 Berners Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert