About Russell & Bromley:
Russell & Bromley is the luxury fashion footwear destination with an unswerving reputation of quality and craftsmanship, steadfast in its pursuit of bringing the exceptional to the everyday. From women’s shoes and bags designed for timeless style, to sartorial men’s classics and leisure wardrobe standouts, our products both endure the test of time and push into modernity. With the use of the finest European materials, our investment pieces provide the foundation for exceptional living.
Quintessentially British and born of a romance between two shoe purveying families in 1880, Russell & Bromley remains so today. Delivered and designed with our unique approach and with a ‘glint in the eye’ every experience with Russell & Bromley charms just as the eponymous brand has for over a century.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Brand Marketing & Communications Team to raise brand awareness in Russell & Bromley as a leader in luxury fashion, bringing the exceptional to the everyday.
In this role, you will be focused on delivering highly engaging and commercial brand communications for Russell & Bromley. You will own the day-to-day running of marketing campaigns as part of the brand calendar, ensuring consistency and relevancy. You will have a commercial mind and creative eye ensuring all communications are on brand. With strong collaboration skills, you will be an integral part in ensuing consistency and synergy across key stakeholders within the business including digital, retail, brand, creative, PR, product, trade and merchandising.
- Leading the marketing communications, you’ll be focused on delivering on-brand moments that perform for customers in accordance with KPIs across all channels and regions.
- Ensuring a 360 approach to campaign planning, you’ll work closely with teams across the business to ensure content is aligned with our Brand Marketing Calendar as well as giving space to all key commercial moments, launches and brand campaigns.
- Work with wider marketing team to define product priorities for all marketing moments working in partnership with merchandising.
- Assist the creation and oversee brand marketing plans to ensure TOV/relevancy is inherent throughout each the campaign
- Take ownership for the end to end execution of on-brand events in accordance with the marketing calendar, working to monitor and report on the commercial results.
- Work to assist defining and agreeing campaign objectives and KPIs including but not limited to brand awareness and positioning, traffic and revenue.
- Ensure activity is planned across all key trading dates from large-scale ‘brand-moments’ to seasonal campaigns (e.g. Spring, Autumn/Winter), to potential bank holidays and occasions (e.g. Easter, Valentines), to ad hoc localised events(e.g. store events).
- Partner with Creative Content Manager to ensure brand tone of voice and language is consistent across all marketing touchpoints.
- Work alongside the product teams to understand upcoming collections, product focuses and deliver relevant launch/campaigns with a 360 marketing view
- Consider different customer personas focus in marketing plans – always asking who we are speaking to and how
- Ensure brand integrity and company objectives are upheld on all campaigns with various individuals and departments required.
- Monitoring competitor brands on and off-line to keep abreast of brand profiles and activities.
- Fulfilling additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- The Associate Brand Marketing Manager is someone who is obsessed with all things fashion, cultural and tech. You’ve got your finger on the pulse of current trends, popular culture & media and are well informed when it comes to emerging brands and influences.
- Ability to manage multichannel marketing plans and achieve success through cross functional working both within the marketing team and across the wider business
- Ability to manage yearly marketing budget and be comfortable making regular changes as and when desired by the company
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all key business departments e.g. Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce, Retail, Creative, Digital Marketing, PR, Finance, IT, Customer Service to ensure smooth execution of all projects
- Experience in a brand marketing like-role, preferably within high-turnover B2C online fashion or retail business
- Strong working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead and develop leadership skills within the Team
- Ability to work where required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management abilities
- Highly commercial
- A team player
- 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Generous employee discount
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working - 3 days office based and 2 days WFH
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Training and career development